Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sarah Grace


Bedtime for Sarah was often a group effort. Everyone was involved in story time. Aunt Lori and Grandma had several nights of rocking and singing her to bed. Once we got home we had to break that habit

Thanks to Spens for helping decorate the tree. Since we were going to be in Utah for Christmas I refused to put up any decorations so thankfully Grandma saved us and we decorated a little tree. Sarah loved it!


This is her Santa dress. Did I mention I get a lot of grief from Jen and from Kevin that her hair always looks the same. What can I say I don't do hair. I think it's pretty good that it's combed and out of her face (sort of). I would try doing other things, but they often ended up looking ridiculous.







Add Image






She rode this carousel for over an hour, going around and around, it didn't even phase her. Notice she is riding it alone, I could hardly stomach one ride...Giddyup.














My little fashionista. Whenever anyone asks Sarah her name she never just says Sarah, it's always Sarah Grace.










2 comments:

  1. I had a feeling you would have a dificult bedtime routine to break once you got home. Sorry about the hair greif - but you do have to admit it looks really cute down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl. It sounds like you had a great time in Utah. I am excited that I will be able to see pictures of the Stinemans and see what you guys are up to. I never noticed that Sarah's hair is always the same.

    ReplyDelete