Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cake anyone????


My friend, Melinda, is a Wilton cake decorator so a bunch of us are taking a mini course from her. We first learned to make the buttercream frosting, the next class we had to bring our own thing to decorate and our own frosting. The final class we will be learning how to make roses and other stuff, I don't know what but I'm sure it will be fun. It's been very fun decorating cakes and chatting with the girls. The funny thing about the cake I decorated was that I bought the mold for Sarah's first birthday, but got it home and realized I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing and she was only 1 anyway so what did she care what kind of cake she had. The cake mold has been sitting in my cupboard for 2 years and has finally been put to good use. Happy 1st birthday Sarah...better late than never...Right???


1 comment: